Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog 13: Blackmail and Threats

I feel like my parents attempt to blackmail me all the time. They don't actually intend to do anything if I don't do what they want, they just use scare tactics to motivate me. They threaten to ground me or take something away if I don't get good enough grades or if I don't get something done in the time frame that they have given me. I wasn't allowed to go out with friends or even leave the house until I had completed all scholarship and college applications. That was a pain. But my friends also try to use these tactics in order to get what they want. I have had a friend tell me to do something and if I didn't, they would release information about me that didn't need to be known to my parents or a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment